Friday 15 November 2013

My first teen party photo booth - Movie and TV stars theme

September 28th is a day I will not forget, for the first time I had three bookings in one day and for many of you who don't know, I can't and don't drive to any of my events no matter how far :(. I know, I really do need to drive, I'm not going to lie and say its not challenging to get around, its a real CHALLENGE at times to drag a suit case around and carry a backdrop stand. It is really heavy. Any hoo it all worked out in the end (YES) and each event was very successful. I had a wedding booking in the morning, superhero party in the afternoon and 18th party in the evening and very tired on the way home lol. (I will blog about the other events soon)

What can I say, the 18th party was a blast, the teens loved my photo booth and had so much fun. I didn't stop all night, constantly busy and so many group shots.  

By the way the theme was TV and movie stars, the teens were all in fancy dress - this made the photo booth more fun. 


Yes it was a beautiful day for me when I found out I had this booking (a beautiful day for me is when I have to style my photo booth according to a theme (YES). I know I may sound a little crazy but I LOVE themes. I got this booking a week before the party and didn't have time to shop online to get the props I really wanted and I didn't know of any local shops that stocked what I wanted so I decided to just concentrate on creating a nice back drop. My initial idea was Hollywood, I was thinking ruby red, black, gold and silver. I settled for a black velvet backdrop and decided I wanted bunting that blinged. I went to hobby craft and brought glitter craft paper and made my own bunting and used Christmas gold curling ribbon to hang the bunting.











































To view the rest of the photos click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment