Monday 6 January 2014

Free family portraits with my photo booth

I love this photo - taken at a teen party I quickly grabbed
the family for 15 mins for portraits 
A big part of what my business stands for is 
Family, love and happiness, 

its what I believe in and what I promote. 

Many of us have never had professional photos with our loved ones and I noticed when I first started my business people wanted normal family photos with out the props or acting silly, just a nice family portrait. I had a light bulb moment and thought "why don't I add family portraits to my photo booth service as an add on for free" and since then people love it and really appreciate having their photos taken with their loved ones. How it works is whenever I'm hired for an event, I invite the guests to have a family photo, photos with props and the guests can come back and fought as many times as they like. 

Here is a collection of family photos from previous events:






Sweet 16 surprise party 
Brother and sister love - two sisters joint birthday party 
Joint party brother and sister


This photo means a lot to the lady on the right, her mum died a few years back and in the middle is her mums best friend. 







No comments:

Post a Comment