Thursday 5 December 2013

Joint party photo booth - 2 photo booths in one

What do you do when you have a joint party and you need to create a photo booth both for a boy and a girl, one wants a princess theme and the other wants superheros?

Easy you just split the photo booth in two lool :) 

Ok so it wasn't that easy, when I found out I had this booking and their lovely mum asked if I could do both themes I said "sure" without having a clue how I was going to make it work. This is what I love about my business, I love challenges and don't stick to the norm. 

If I can envision it in my mind it can HAPPEN. Then I had my light bulb moment, "why not have two photo booths but joint together in the middle"?. The boys can take their photo on the birthday boys side and the girls can have their photos on the birthday girls side and then just to be crazy for group shots the children can just stand in the middle. Wa la, there you have it two photo booth's in one. I know its not rocket science but I was quite proud of my self for being so creative. 




Here are the lovely photos .......................


















My photo booth is for all age groups and at each party I always ask the grown ups to get involved to, the kids love it and have a right giggle at their mums. :)

To view the rest of the photos click here

No comments:

Post a Comment